Poladay Whitening Instructions
ADVANCED TOOTH WHITENING SYSTEM
Indications for use:
*Whitening of discolored vital teeth
*Whitening of discolored non-vital teeth.
PATIENT PLACEMENT PROCEDURE:
1. Brush teeth. Remove the syringe cap and insert an application tip by twisting it securely onto the syringe.
2. Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment.
3. Seat the tray, with the gel around the teeth.
4. Wipe away excess gel around the mouth with a tissue or dry soft brush.
5. After 30 minutes of treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water.
6. Brush teeth.
STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Store product in the refrigerator.
Do not use after expiration date.
Use product at room temperature.
- To be used under the supervision of a dentist.
- Bleaching may cause increased sensitivity. Sensodyne or another toothpaste of this type may help. We have options available here in our office.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during treatment. DO NOT SMOKE immediately after treatment – wait for at least two hours. Food and drinks containing strong colors should be avoided or consumed in moderation during the entire treatment period.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women or children under 14 years old.
- Patients with a history of chemical allergies are advised to carry out allergy testing by a specialist before using this product.
Eye (contact): Wash thoroughly with water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
Skin/Tissue (contact): Wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
Ingestion (large amount): Drink plenty of milk or water and seek medical advice.